Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Return of the T.P. Blog


It has been far too long since the last Total Percussion Blog POST! A lot has changed personally and professionally in my life. I have bought a house, changed day jobs, premiered a Percussion Concerto with an orchestra, and most recently, GOT MARRIED! AHH! 😁

That being said, I need to continue the blog. Teaching has been and always will be my passion. I am going to do my best to actively post Micro Lessons, covering all areas of percussion. These short video clips will be a max of 2 minutes and cover a very important technique, style, feel, groove, or element to add to your bag of tricks. The Micro Lessons will also cover all skill levels and difficulties. I hope you enjoy and engage with me via social media.

Remember, I am always looking for suggestions or topics you want to hear about. Email suggestions directly to me at totalpercussionblog@gmail.com or reach out on FacebookInstagram, or YouTube.

All Micro Lessons will be posted directly to Instagram and YouTube, and of course here!

Happy hitting!

JW

No comments:

Post a Comment